Hey there, I'm Jess.
A creative thinker, maker, doer and storyteller. Bringing together strategic thinking and creative intuition, I use my left and right brain to help businesses tell the best stories they can.
I am a New Zealand based Creative Strategist who has worked with Facebook Creative Shop in New York City and Richards Partners in Auckland.
I have a passion for creative problem solving, and seeking human information to inform strategic design solutions. Please feel free to get in touch and say hello! I am particularly talkative over a cup of coffee.
– Creative Strategist, Richards Partners, Auckland
– Creative Strategist & Art Director Trainee, Facebook Creative Shop, New York
– Designer, Insight Creative, Auckland
Mobile/social media strategy, brand strategy, design thinking, research, copywriting, storytelling, art direction, client relationship and project management.
– Best Awards Finalist 2017
– First AUT InterNZ International Scholarship recipient to work with Facebook Creative Shop in New York City.
– Vice Chancellors Scholarship for Academic Excellence with AUT (full-ride scholarship).
A note that due to privacy reasons, not all strategy work is published on my site. If you would like to learn more about this work and the processes, please reach out.