Productive procrastination: My top 4 graphic design Youtubers to watch.
As designers we are naturally visual thinkers. Therefore it is not surprising that many of us are able to retain more information from a short video than lengthily text.
Today I’m going to give you guys a quick overview of my favourite graphic design youtubers, letting you know why they are awesome and why you should subscribe to them.
- Charli is a graphic (web) designer from NZ (my homeland), who is currently living the dream as a designer in London.
- She posts a variety of content about design, style and her life (vlogs).
- Her videos about design focus more on advice and her experiences.
- She loves music and from this love has created the t–shirt brand, Liner Note Kids (which she screen prints herself).
- Will is from the UK (well I am assuming at least from his accent). He is a graphic designer specialising in logo design and brand identity.
- He posts a variety of videos, including his own advice, experiences and tutorials.
- His content focusses on logo design and typography.
- His videos, and work, have a beautiful vintage aesthetic about them that I really enjoy watching.
- Roberto is a graphic designer who’s main piece of advice is to ‘create something awesome.’
- He posts consistently everyday, with content ranging from tutorials, business advice and technology reviews.
- If you are a designer that wants to learn the basics of business, this is the guy to watch.
- His advice around business and marketing is very frank and relevant.
Have you guys got any favourite youtubers? Graphic design or otherwise related? Leave me a comment and i'll make sure to check 'em out!